- Homogenisation list
- Twitter list of scientists working on the quality and temporal stability of climate data.
- Variable Variability
- Blog by Victor Venema on data quality, science and the US climate “debate”.
- Beyond the Data
- NOAA’s blog with many post by Deke Arndt on observed climate and some on data quality.
- Surface Temperatures Benchmarking and Assessment
- The blog of the Homogenisation Benchmarking and Assessment team of the International Surface Temperature Initiative. See also the general blog of the ISTI
- Diagram Monkey
- Blog by the marine climate data scientist John Kennedy of the UK Met Office.
- Protons for Breakfast Blog
- Blog by National Physical Laboratory metrologist (sic) Michael de Podesta with many posts on accurately measuring temperature.