Skip to content
Meetings, workshops, conferences
- Budapest seminar: 10th Seminar for Homogenization and Quality Control and 5th Conference on Spatial Interpolation Techniques in Climatology and Meteorology.
- This year’s seminar will be virtual. Date: 12–14 October, 2020.
- EMS2020: has been canceled due to Corona.
- The next EMS will be in 2921 in Barcelona. For more information do have a look at the last conference:
- EMS2018 session: Climate monitoring: data rescue, management, quality and homogenization
- 3–7 September 2018 | Budapest, Hungary. See also session on Climate change detection, assessment of trends, variability and extremes.
- EGU2018 session: Climate Data Homogenization and Climate Trend and Variability Assessment
- European Geosciences Union General Assembly in Vienna, Austria. Last session on 8–13 April 2018.
- DMW2019: EUMETNET Data Management Workshop
- KNMI, De BIlt, The Netherlands. 6-8 November 2019.
- DMW2017: EUMETNET Data Management Workshop
- Zagreb, Croatia, 18 – 20 October 2017.
- 1st Data Management for Climate Services Workshop
- The first and last meeting was in Lima – Perú from May 29 to June 1, 2018. More are planned.
- IMSC2019: International Meeting On Statistical Climatology
- The 2019 IMSC was in Toulouse, France on June 24-28, 2019.
- IMSC2016: International Meeting On Statistical Climatology
- Canmore, Alberta, Canada, June 6-10, 2016.
- Fourth International Workshop on the Advances in the Use of Historical Marine Climate Data (MARCDAT-IV)
- Last workshop was at the National Oceanography Centre, Southampton, UK between the 18th and 22nd July 2016.
- Meteo France/WMO
- Every year MeteoFrance organises a two week training “Climatology, foundation for climate services” with 3 days about homogenisation and indices. The link above goes to the last training in 2018, the date of the training in 2019 is not fixed yet. 2019 will be in French.
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV)
- URV in Tarragona, Spain, occasionally offers trainings at the request of the WMO.