Skip to content
Meetings, workshops, conferences
- EMS2018 session: Climate monitoring: data rescue, management, quality and homogenization
- 3–7 September 2018 | Budapest, Hungary. See also session on Climate change detection, assessment of trends, variability and extremes.
- EGU2018 session: Climate Data Homogenization and Climate Trend and Variability Assessment
- European Geosciences Union General Assembly in Vienna, Austria. Last session on 8–13 April 2018.
- EUMETNET Data Management Workshop
- The last meeting was in Zagreb, Croatia, 18 – 20 October 2017.
- 1st Data Management for Climate Services Workshop
- The first and last meeting was in Lima – Perú from May 29 to June 1, 2018. More are planned.
- International Meeting On Statistical Climatology
- The last IMSC was in Canmore, Alberta, Canada, June 6-10, 2016. Next one rumoured to be in Edinburgh.
- Fourth International Workshop on the Advances in the Use of Historical Marine Climate Data (MARCDAT-IV)
- Last workshop was at the National Oceanography Centre, Southampton, UK between the 18th and 22nd July 2016.
- Meteo France/WMO
- Every year MeteoFrance organises a two week training “Climatology, foundation for climate services” with 3 days about homogenisation and indices. The link above goes to the last training in 2018, the date of the training in 2019 is not fixed yet. 2019 will be in French.
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV)
- URV in Tarragona, Spain, occasionally offers trainings at the request of the WMO.